Looking for information on a specific institution of higher education? This is more than just a list of colleges and universities in Malaysia. Each institution in the list below contains contact information, location, as well as an enquiry function. Click on any in the list to find out more.
Overview of SUNWAY LE CORDON BLEU
More than 120 years of excellence in teaching the Culinary Arts and Hotel Management.
With a network of more than 35 schools in 20 countries, Le Cordon Bleu is the world’s leading network of Culinary Arts and Hotel Management Institutes. The role of Le Cordon Bleu is to teach a whole range of technical and University training programs for working in the restaurant, hotel and tourism industry.
Founded in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu Institute has been teaching the techniques and expertise inherited from the great names of French cuisine for 120 years. Every year, the network of Le Cordon Bleu Institutes trains 20 000 students of 100 nationalities in cuisine, pastry, bread-making, wine, and hotel management.
• Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu has more than 120 years of excellence and innovation.
• Le Cordon Bleu International comprises 35 schools around the globe.
• Le Cordon Bleu is located in 20 countries.
• It is, therefore, the N°1 network of Culinary Arts and Hotel Management institutes.
• 20000 students of over 100 nationalities are trained by the institute’s network every year.
• Excellence, the determination to produce the very best results in all aspects, both visual and taste. It is the desire to excel in seeking to provide pleasure to others, and the prestige of achieving genuine artistry.
• Passion, a love of the traditions that go hand in hand with French terroir and local cultures, rigor in executing the job and that spark of creative genius.
• Transfer of knowledge, ensuring that the techniques and culinary expertise inherited from the great names of French cuisine are perpetuated.
• Creativity, the ability to go beyond the techniques and what has been taught, the capability to constantly innovate.
• Modernity, combining tradition and innovation to better oneself and achieve elegance which is as pleasing to the palate as it is to the eye.